European Cosmetics Regulations Services
Safety Evaluation, Essential Requirements, & Safety Assessment
MDSS guides you through all levels of the EU and UK cosmetic regulatory requirements:
- Safety assessments for every cosmetic product on the EU and UK market must be available prior to placing cosmetics on the market.
- The safety assessment is the written evaluation on the safety of the cosmetic product.
- Safety assessments are the core elements of the Product Information File (PIF) and shall certify the safety of the cosmetic product for human health.
- Safety assessments shall be conducted by qualified persons holding a degree in chemistry, toxicology or a related discipline.
- The PIF together with the safety assessment results in the Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR).
Cosmetic Product Notification via the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
- MDSS will conduct product notifications via
- Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (EU CPNP) and
- Submit Cosmetic Products Notifications (UK SCPN)
- The notifications via CPNP and SCPN can be conducted by MDSS within one or two working days.
- Your cosmetic product will then be ready to be marketed the European Union and United Kingdom.
- No further approval or notification on EU or UK level will be necessary.