Responsible Person Service for European Cosmetics
Are you a cosmetic products company, a cosmetic manufacturer, or cosmetic brand owner outside of the European Union intending to establish / sell cosmetic products in the European market?
MDSS Cosmetics is the European Regulatory Affairs company you are looking for. Our Responsible Person Service for European Cosmetics is comprised of our team of cosmetic consulting experts, with a quarter century of experience in regulatory expertise and European Regulatory Affairs, will be glad to assist you.
As your Cosmetics Responsible Person (RP), MDSS cosmetics will be your legal representative in Europe and the initial point of contact for European authorities.
United kingdom Cosmetic Information about the UK Responsible Person and UK Cosmeticss requirements will be available soon. For immediate information, please Click Here
MDSS Cosmetics will guide you through the European legal requirements according to the Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009:
- Product notification via the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Cosmetic Product Information File (PIF)
- Safety assessment for cosmetic products
- Creation of the Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR)
- Handling of third party inquiries
- Ingredients review cosmetics
- Labeling review cosmetics
Be sure to expect:
- Knowledgeable advice from a scientific and regulatory expert
- One individual contact person
- Full cost transparency and project-based accounting
- Continuous feedback and support.
What are your advantages with MDSS Cosmetics?
- A European address for your label and initial point of contact in Europe
- An independent and experiences partner for your EU Responsible Person and your European regulatory Services
- The immediate introduction of your cosmetic products on the European market
European Regulatory Background
The European Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 entered into force in July 2013 and includes an important new key sentence: “Only cosmetic products for which a legal or natural person is designated within the Community as ‘responsible person’ shall be placed on the market” Article 4.1 of the European Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009
Once MDSS cosmetic, as your Responsible Person, notifies your cosmetic products via the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP), it is formally classified as marketable and does not require any further official EU Regulatory approval or European authorization.
Upon establishing the Product Information File and conducting the notification of your cosmetic products, MDSS Cosmetics will be the initial point of contact for European competent authorities and keeps the Product Information File up to date. By choosing MDSS Cosmetics as your designated Responsible Person and legal representative in Europe your company will avoid unnecessary sharing of confidential information with importers and distributors. You have a one-stop service from a reliable partner on site in Europe who assists you to reach your actual target: Introducing your products onto the European market and to your final customers, who can look forward to enjoy excellent and safe products.