Responsible Person Service for Cosmetics
Are you a company or a manufacturer of cosmetics products or brand owner outside of the European Union intending to establish / sell products in the European market?
MDSS Cosmetics is the company you are looking for. Our team will be glad to assist you with expertise and over twenty years of experience in European Regulatory Affairs.
As your Cosmetics Responsible Person (RP), MDSS will be your legal representative in Europe and the initial point of contact for European authorities
MDSS will guide you through the European legal requirements according to the Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009:
- Product notification via the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Cosmetic Product Information File (PIF)
- Safety assessment for cosmetic products
- Creation of the Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR)
- Handling of third party inquiries
- Ingredients review cosmetics
- Labeling review cosmetics
Be sure to expect:
- Knowledgeable advice from a scientific and regulatory expert
- One individual contact person
- Full cost transparency and project-based accounting
- Continuous feedback and support.
What are your advantages?
- A European address for your label and initial point of contact in Europe
- An independent and experiences partner for regulatory services
- The immediate introduction of your cosmetic products on the European market
The European Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 entered into force in July 2013 and includes an important new key sentence: “Only cosmetic products for which a legal or natural person is designated within the Community as ‘responsible person’ shall be placed on the market” Article 4.1 of the European Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009
Once MDSS, as your Responsible Person, notifies your cosmetic products via CPNP it is formally classified as marketable and does not require any further official approval or authorization.
Upon establishing the Product Information File and conducting the notification of your cosmetic products, MDSS Cosmetics will be the initial point of contact for European competent authorities and keeps the Product Information File up to date. By choosing MDSS Cosmetics as your designated Responsible Person and legal representative in Europe your company will avoid unnecessary sharing of confidential information with importers and distributors. You have a one-stop service from a reliable partner on site in Europe who assists you to reach your actual target: Introducing your products onto the European market and to your final customers, who can look forward to enjoy excellent and safe products.